Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Reoccurring alarms until task completed or snoozed

AuthorMessage
kevin

Posted: Sep 28, 2012
Score: 1

I am an avid and longtime Toodledo user but recently discovered a handy feature in an iOS app called "Alarmed" that absolutely love. Basically it keeps sounding the reminder "alarm" on a reoccurring basis until the task is marked as completed. This is essential because I often get the alarm, but I'm busy at the current moment (driving, meeting, etc) then forget to go back and complete the task. Alarmed also has a useful way to "snooze" tasks for a specified amount of time when want the alarm to sound again.

I would definitely be willing to pay extra for this feature! If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!
ChristianDiscer

Score: 0

Ditto - thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
kevin

Fantastic!! Thanks Jake for your quick reply and consideration.
frank.corley

Posted: Sep 30, 2012

I concur! This is the feature that I used most on my old BB and I still miss it quite a bit.
kevin

Posted: Dec 01, 2012

Was hoping to see this in the latest iOS release but can't find yet. Hope still on the dev radar.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014