ForumsQuestionsNative iPhone app?

Native iPhone app?
jswank1977

Posted: Apr 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Just curious if the folks of Toodledo are looking at producing a native app for the iphone now that the SDK has been released. I have to say that Toodledo made me feel so much better about my buying an iphone. Before TD, I didn't know what I was going to do and had really begun to regret giving up my Palm. Anyway, that's all history. Thanks Toodledo. So... native app that syncs automatically once connected?
dj

Posted: Apr 26, 2008
I second that. I have an unlocked iphone in Australia, and was reassured when I discovered toodledo, otherwise having no effective way of managing tasks on the iphone.

The problem obviously arises when out I'm of network/wifi connectivity, or have poor connectivity such that my data rate is slow - and I'm surprised how often that really is now I actively use my phone so frequently. Whether in the depths of a building, a remote area, a train tunnel, or a plane, it's a pain to not be able to access my toodledo tasks. Especially as reviewing or adding todo's is one of those common things you find yourself doing (or wanting to do) when you have an idle moment, often in one of those locations.

A native iphone app would be great! (I'd happily pay for such if it was as functional as the desktop webapp.)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 26, 2008
We are definitely looking into this, but to be honest, we may not have the resources to get this developed in time for the iPhone 2.0 launch.

If anyone is interested in making this faster than we can, this would be a good project for someone who wanted to learn the iPhone SDK and the Toodledo API. We could also provide assistance.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.