ForumsQuestionsDeleted tags

Deleted tags
coachmac

Posted: Oct 11, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I have deleted all my tags on purpose but I still have 2 tags with 4 related tasks except I can't find those tasks. How can I delete that (tag and/or tasks)?
ElynnWQ

In the upper left list that starts with "Main", click on "Tags". If Tags is not there, you need to go back into settings and make tags visible again.

Then click on tags, turn off all filters under "Show". Click on each remaining tag and you should see the associated tasks.
Purveyor

ElynnWQ, your suggestion will probably work, but tasks that were completed more than a week ago won't show up in any of the pre-defined Views, even if you turn off all filters.

In that case, you would need to create a Search that includes completed tasks.
coachmac

That would be great if someone tell me what exactly I need to select in the search. Thanks.
Purveyor

Well, that depends on what exactly you want to display ... ;)

If you haven't created a Search before, it's a bit difficult to tell you how to do it. Best to read the link that I provided in my first post.

If you already have some experience with Searches, then create a new Search and delete "Checked off = No" (by clicking on the X at the far right), and add "Tag contains" whatever Tag you're looking for.
coachmac

Posted: Oct 14, 2012
It was some synch problems. They have disappeared now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.