ForumsQuestionsImported tasks from Reminders to Toodledo then web list

Imported tasks from Reminders to Toodledo then web list
Dr George Brown

Posted: Oct 11, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Just wondering if there was an issue at the moment? Since the update reminders have been going in fine and syncing with both my iPhone and the web interface. However this morning I tried adding a task via Siri, went fine into my iPhone but it is not appearing on my web browser version. Have tried a couple of tests with same issue. Can you advise?

Cheers,

George
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Siri adds tasks to Reminders. When you launch the Toodledo app, it will import those tasks into Toodledo and then sync through the website. I suspect that you have not opened our app between adding the task via Siri and checking the website.
Dr George Brown

Thanks Jake. I have done that and have refreshed the website many times. The task still appears on my phone but not on the website.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Dr George Brown

Posted: Oct 12, 2012
OK will do thanks
mjrodrigz

Posted: Oct 16, 2012
I am trying to use Siri to add tasks to my Toodledo account and cannot get it to work. I set the Reminders Syncing to on and Delete After Import (also tried it with that setting = off) to no avail. Can someone please let me know what I need to do to make it work? [iPhone 5] Thanks.

This message was edited Oct 16, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please try the last paragraph of this help topic: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=135
mjrodrigz

Thanks, Jake. That worked! Appreciate the help.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.