ForumsQuestionsIPhone: Toodledo vs. Ultimate Todos

IPhone: Toodledo vs. Ultimate Todos
vic_us

Posted: Mar 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I just purchased Ultimate Todos because... it just costs $0.99. Toodledo costs $3.99, I think. Are the same products or different? In what sense are they similar or different? I just want a product that will allow me to sync my work Outlook tasks with my iPhone. Which should I use?

Two follow-up questions: (1) I only use Outlook at work. I opened an account with Toodledo using my personal email. It seems that I need to open one with my work email. Right? (2) Can I sync my Outook with my iPhone even if I'm not at work?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Ultimate Todos is made by a third-party developer, whereas Toodledo is made by us and is the official solution. Both apps will sync with Toodledo, but they work differently. It's a personal preference.
vic_us

Thanks!

However, I'm still trying to understand how this works.

First, I kinda import or export tasks from Outlook and Toodledo and vice versa through this website. There's no direct path from Outlook to the iPhone apps. Right?

Second, does it work with Outlook Web Access or with Outlook or with both?

Third, do I need different login emails? For instance, my work email and my personal email?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There is no direct path between Outlook and the iPhone, but if you let Toodledo sit in the middle, it will work just fine.

We didn't make the Outlook sync tool, it was made by a third-party developer, so you'll need to contact him for questions about Outlook Web Access. I don't know. You can find the developer here: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx

It would be better if you only had one Toodledo account, because Toodledo on the iPhone doesn't support multiple accounts.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.