ForumsQuestionsCalDAV

CalDAV
js123456

Posted: Oct 19, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
I've seen a few old topics regarding CalDAV (notably, http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1922/-11703/caldav-support.html), but it's been over 3 years since this was brought up. Has this now made any progress?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 20, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Sorry, we have not made progress on this.
MACscr

Posted: Nov 22, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Jake,

Why? As paying clients, shouldnt our requested be respected with at least some effort and at least an explanation of why not? Sure seems like no effort has gone into it. Its a pretty documented and standard protocol.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 24, 2012
We have not had the time to investigate CalDAV yet. We are a small company with limited resources and we have been focusing on other things, but it is on our to-do list and we will get to it eventually. Sorry.
MACscr

Posted: Nov 26, 2012
3 years and you still havent gotten to even looking into it? I am not going to be renewing my pro service with you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 26, 2012
If this is the make or break feature for you, then I will understand why you are not renewing. I am sorry that we were not able to build this feature yet.
max

Posted: Jan 08, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I am a user of 2Do and have used toodledo (as a paid customer) for syncching various devices in the past. Now I use calDav and would not be renewing, unless there is support for calDav, which would let me accessing my tasks data on the web.
kalabum

Posted: Feb 07, 2013
Score: 2 Reference
¿3 years? There is an obvious reason: caldav is OPEN. If you use CalDav, you are free to sync with almost anything: gcal, ical, tons of Open SOurce and free software. You should tell the reasons clearly, because they're your cliens and are paying you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.