ForumsQuestionsY2K issues...

Y2K issues...
billzimmerly

Posted: Oct 22, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I use my Toodledo Pro-Plan heavily and this includes putting start and completion dates on events that happened before the year 2000. Apparently, the Y2K bug still exists on applications written after that date. Can this please be fixed? (Thank you!)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 22, 2012
Can you please tell us what specific problem you are having with dates pre 2000?
billzimmerly

Posted: Oct 24, 2012
Hi Jake!

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm sorry about my late one. :(

Anyway, on "Ultimate TO-DO List" I entered 1976 for the start date on one of my tasks, and it appears as 2076 on Toodledo after synchronizing.

I don't know where the problem is found (Toodledo, UTDL, or synchronizing), but if it helps, it -does- show up correctly on "Ultimate TO-DO List."

- Bill

This message was edited Oct 24, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 24, 2012
I was able to make a new task on this website with a due-date of 1976, so the problem must be in the way that Ultimate To-do list is syncing. We cannot control how 3rd party apps sync with Toodledo.
billzimmerly

Posted: Oct 28, 2012
Thanks Jake ... I found more evidence that it must be UTDL that's the problem. I created a task with a start date in the 1976 and a due date in 2003, and it reported that the due date must come after the start date!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.