Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

IE10 error

AuthorMessage
Drew Anderson

Posted: Oct 31, 2012
Score: 0

Hello, I am getting this when trying to change the folder for a task. Do you guys support IE10/windows 8? I am running in compatibility mode.

"Sorry, there was an error and that edit was not saved."
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Oct 31, 2012

We do not yet officially support Windows 8, since we don't have our copy yet, but it should work. I would be surprised if it didn't. Can you please try another web browser and see if it works there?
mlalists

Posted: Apr 05, 2013

Hi, I've just switched to IE 10 on Win7/64 and I'm getting the same error.
Everything works fine with Firefox. No Problems with IE9.

Is there a Setting in IE10 that must be made?
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Apr 05, 2013

We are looking into it. Does the error only happen when changing the folder for a task, or does it happen in other situations?
maryrosevr

Posted: May 06, 2013

I'm using IE9 on Windows 7 and have been getting this message several times every day for about a year now. I also get the "Bad Request" message almost every day.

I had several folders but I wasn't using any of them. When I saw this topic I deleted all the folders but it didn't make any difference - I still get the "edit was not saved" message several times every day. I have to constantly go back and re-do any changes - very frustrating.

It happens when I'm adding a new task and setting date and time on new and old tasks. In fact it happens whatever I'm doing.

This message was edited May 06, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: May 06, 2013

We have not been able to reproduce this error, so our current hypothesis is that it has something to do with your network configuration. Perhaps you have a faulty firewall or router that is causing the internet connection to be flakey. This would explain why only 3 people are having the problem right now. We will keep investigating, however.
Thorsten Hoeppner ...

Posted: Jun 27, 2013

i cant see my Tasks in ie9 on the Laptop since 2h?
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jun 27, 2013

Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014