ForumsQuestionsRecently added in slim interface?

Recently added in slim interface?
Matr

Posted: Nov 05, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there!

Is there a way to see the recently added tasks in the slim interface (www.toodledo.com/slim)?

Since I'm on an older BlackBerry, and TaskJot consumes a lot of battery even without syncing, and the mobile html5 interface is too heavy on the phone, I use the slim interface, and add tasks quickly by firing emails, but as far as I understand there is no "recently added" view to process all the recently added tasks on the go.

Am I right? Will this change or I am out of luck? (Is the slim interface still updated?)

Thanks for the product!
Purveyor

Try the Toodledo mobile website: http://m.toodledo.com

ETA: Sorry, I didn't get the "too heavy" comment about the mobile HTML5 interface.

This message was edited Nov 05, 2012.
JPR

No recently added on the slim sight. AFAIK, the slim site is not being updated and will be replaced by m.toodledo. Your best bet is to create a folder like "Inbox" and apply it to New Task defaults and then process that folder.
Matr

I'm ok with the slim interface not being updated, but please, don't delete it since it's very useful from older phones!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We will keep it around for a while, but eventually we are going to standardize on one platform for mobile access. Is your phone unable to work with m.toodledo.com? What phone do you have?
Matr

Posted: Nov 06, 2012
I'm on a BB 9700, and the m.toodledo.com site just runs slow - scrolling is clunky, getting from screen to screen (main page -> contexts -> tasks -> open task -> back to tasks and so on) is slow (4-5 seconds for each transition).
On the other side, the slim interface works just fine with my phone, so I really hope that it will still be around for long :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 07, 2012
We are working on optimizing the new mobile site to be as quick as slim. Slim will be around until the new version is as good or better in terms of performance.
Matr

Posted: Nov 07, 2012
Thanks for the answer
Jon_1352366716

Posted: Nov 08, 2012
@Matr Try installing Opera Mini browser on your 9700 - it may be a little quicker than the built in one.

If you get chance in the future, upgrade to a 9900 - works really well.
Matr

Posted: Jan 04, 2013
May I ask, if it would be possible, to have the normal mobile interface WITHOUT the fading and popping transitions, at least for older devices, or on another web address?

The fact that I'm observing is that a good part of the time it takes for transitions is taken by the fading effect between the different screens of the web application.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 04, 2013
We are working on improving the performance. Thanks for the feedback. Can you please tell us what phone you have?
Andy Bryden

Posted: Jan 14, 2013
I am using m.toodledo.com on my BB 9800 Torch and if I make a few changes to tasks, it tells me I'm offline, and Sync is Queued.
No matter what I do, I cannot get it to sync without clearing the cookies and logging in again, so I lose all the changes I made to the tasks.
Is there some way of manually starting a sync?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 14, 2013
There is not currently a way to force a sync. Sorry. We will look into the issue. We have not yet tested the mobile site on BlackBerry, so that may be the problem.
Andy Bryden

Posted: Jan 15, 2013
Other than that issue and it being fairly slow I'm finding it works fine.
I'll be looking forward to your BB testing results!
Keep up the good work.
(P.S. I'm a great MYN fan)
Andy Bryden

Posted: Jan 18, 2013
Jake,
Just tried the m.toodledo site on my desktop, and ...WOW!
It works fast, alright!
Do you think you'll be able to get the speed close to that on the BlackBerry native browser?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 18, 2013
We will work on it. Blackberry is pretty slow compared to a desktop, but we will try.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.