ForumsQuestionsBlank screen

Blank screen
robertglenney

Posted: Nov 08, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
For no apparent reason, I have lost all my tasks on the main task page on my laptop. There is also no reaction when clicking any of the display options at the top of the left vertical column. Nor is there any reaction to the header options except that I can enter a partial request in either of the search boxes, but nothing happens when entering the search data. The Notes page comes up with my notes when clicked. The Organize page comes up at times, but at other times, nothing happens. Likewise with the Tools page. The Forums and Help pages seem to come up all the time.

I also have a PC, iPod and iphone5, none of which appear to be affected. The Toodledo program with the laptop is a direct connect, it’s not through a Homegroup with the PC. I ran spyware and deleted 23 Babylon threats, but that didn’t correct my problem. I also had to go back and forth to get the Post New Topic button to work. And, Create New (Supprt) Ticket wouldn’t do anything.

Would appreciate any thoughts.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like your web browser is having some serious trouble. Perhaps you have a plugin that is misbehaving, or maybe you have a virus of some sort. Try using a different web browser and see if that helps. If it does, then you will need to try fixing the browser by disabling plugins or reinstalling.
robertglenney

I changed to Yahoo, Jake, and it all came back - was using Foxfire. Thanks much.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 09, 2012
Yahoo is not a web browser, but in any case I am glad that you got it working again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.