ForumsQuestionsBooklet Error

Booklet Error
J-Mac

Posted: Apr 28, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
A problem with the booklet:

The default format has Entire List on second page, then Continued on Page 2, 3, 4, etc. This booklet has a blank page for my list - runs out of tasks - so I tried to change the second page to Agenda, then the next page to Entire List, then start the Continued from Page 2 from there, but it stays at Continued from Page 3, 4, etc.

In other words, trying to move everything down one page can't work because you can't change the Continued from.. order.

Jim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 29, 2008
Actually, the "continued from page 3" refers to the booklet's pages, so if you start your entire list on page 3, then on page 4 it will be "continued from page 3" which is page 2 of your entire list. Does that make sense?
J-Mac

I was in a hurry and am sure I did not explain that well! Let me ask -- maybe I misunderstood the terminology. I can understand if it is the previous Booklet page, but it did not look like it was. It looked like it was the To Do List page that was missing.

Is the page it is continued from referring to booklet page? Or Entire List page?

When I saw the PDF, prior to printing, it appeared that it was missing a page from my list of To Do's. Yesterday and today I do not have access to a printer, so I only saw it on screen - not the printed PDF.

Thanks!

Jim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I just tested it and it appears to be working as expected. The continued page it is referring to is the booklet page, not the entire list page.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.