ForumsQuestionsEmailing tasks to Toodledo-Not Working

Emailing tasks to Toodledo-Not Working
1973westgray

Posted: Nov 10, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I email tasks to Toodledo using the unique email address. It recently quit working. I did change my password a few days ago, would that be a possible reason it no longer works?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 10, 2012
Changing the password should not cause the email import from working. Please go back to the email import setup (Under Tools > More > Email) and confirm that it is still enabled and that you are sending it to the correct email address.
patrick_1350745107

Posted: Nov 11, 2012
I have the same problem (I just tried is as a new feature that I am willing to pay for) : it simply does not work.

Please could you provide with information about this problem ?
ElynnWQ

I just tested mine, and it's working fine. How are you searching for the item in toodledo? Could you possibly have a filter on that's hiding the item?
patrick_1350745107

As I sent several of them without any context, I would have expect to find them (among other possibilities)in the "No context" category, bu they are not there. I search as well using the "search" option, but still nothing found. Trying to sent them by assiging a context within the email did not work either.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2012.
patrick_1350745107

OK, I did this : I went to the email access and I changed the secret word, then saved it and retried the email feature. It does work now.

So I guess it could be some kind of bug when the secret word is the default one chosen by the system. No other idea.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It could be that you had number missing when you typed in the email address. That happens sometimes. I am glad that it is working now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.