ForumsQuestionsForum Suggestion: Edit Posts

Forum Suggestion: Edit Posts
DJ

Posted: Mar 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
To edit a forum post, you click the Edit Post link. When you finish editing the post, there's an Edit Post link above the post and an Edit Post button below the post. The two "edit post"(s) is confusing.

Suggestion: Change the button below the post to say "Submit Post". And maybe add a "Cancel" button next to it.

-- DJ
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 12, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
KaneJake

Posted: Jun 29, 2009
Posted by DJ:
To edit a forum post, you click the Edit Post link. When you finish editing the post, there's an Edit Post link above the post and an Edit Post button below the post. The two "edit post"(s) is confusing.

Suggestion: Change the button below the post to say "Submit Post". And maybe add a "Cancel" button next to it.

-- DJ

how do you post a question????????? this is so user unfriendly!!!!!
KaneJake

I cant find out hoe to post a question!!!!!!

my question is how doeas the app know which outlook to sync with??? i have a number and want to sync with my outlook webmail account?

ThANKS.
Anders

To post your question as a new thread, click "Post New Topic" toward the lower righthand corner in whichever forum you would like to post in.

The Outlook sync tool is not developed by Toodledo. Questions regarding it should be posted in the "Third Party Applications" forum where the tool's developer regularly answers questions. You could also check their website: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
Although I don't recall anything written about multiple Outlook installations in the software information section.
Anders

BTW, I agree with the original suggestion of this thread. I found that a little confusing at first too.
Anders

KaneJake, I just reread your post, and if you are referring to Outlook Web Access, I don't believe it will work. The sync tool runs on a desktop and sync Toodledo with Outlook running on that desktop. If you sync a desktop vesion of Outllok with the web version, you could sync to that. Also, you may be able to get the Toodledo iCal subscription into your Web Access calendar, but I am not sure, and that would be 1-way only, just view your Toodledo tasks, not a sync.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.