ForumsQuestionsSubTasks - Sort main task by earlest due date

SubTasks - Sort main task by earlest due date
nicholosophy

Posted: Nov 21, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I normally have my subtasks shown indented under the primary task. Prefer this layout as it keeps everything together under the one primary task. On the iPhone this is a little painful as I have to open the primary task to see the sub-tasks, but I can deal with that.

What I don't like is that in this layout, the primary task is sorted by the due date of the primary task. I can have 20 items all due at dates before the due date of the primary task, but it still appears way off in the future.

What would be preferable for me is to be able have the primary task appear at the earliest due date of all the subtasks due dates, or the primary task due date if that is the earliest.

This way I can see that an item needs to be worked on, and look to see which subtask is the one I need to get on with.

Subtasks are the reason I purchased my Pro subscription and I've used another iphone app to get around this limitation, but I've moved to the toodledoo app to get alarms syncing.

Is it possible to have the tasks sorted as described?

Cheers,
Nick
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.