ForumsQuestionsCalendars Help

Calendars Help
Jon_1353963276

Posted: Nov 26, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi. Please can someone tell me if Tooledo will solve this problem or if not then what could. ..

I am in the uk and have an android device on the Orange network. My wife also in the uk and on Orange has a BlackBerry. We both have busy calendars and want to be able to see what the other has booked. Google sync is no longer supported or available. Google calendar sync through the blackberry does not work. Cozi, the family organising app isnt available to download in the uk. Will Tooledo solution this? The interface on both mobile devices needs to be good. Mine is a Note 2 and hers a Bold 9900. Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I do not think that Toodledo can do what you are describing. Sorry.
Salgud

I very much doubt that TD is what you're looking for. The Calendar view doesn't show much but a few dots representing how many tasks you have that day, but doesn't show appointments at all.

Not sure what you mean that "Google calendar sync thru the blackberry does not work". That would seem to be the logical, simple solution if it could work.

The other possibility is to use a 3rd party app. I use a calendar app (iOS) called Calengoo (terrible name, great app) that syncs with Gcal via Caldev and works very well. (The built-in iOS calendar is awful - has one feature less than a wall calendar - no picture). Unfortunately for you, Calengoo is iOS only, but I'd imagine that BB has some near equivalent. Maybe not.

Best of luck in your search!
Jon_1353963276

Posted: Nov 28, 2012
Thanks guys.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.