ForumsQuestionsiPhone App - Task/Notes Display

iPhone App - Task/Notes Display
gunsch

Posted: Mar 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Currently while in the browser interface, I can look at a to-do list, and underneath each task the note is displayed. While using the Toodledo App for the iPhone, when in a to-do list, the tasks do not display the respective note for each task. You have to drill into the task, and drill "Read Note" to display the note.

Is there a way to display these automatically under each note, even via a preview, etc?

Thanks!
Anders

I also was hoping it would be possible to see at least the beginning of my notes in the task list, but I have not found any way to do it. It seems the most you can get is the little icon that signifies there is a note attached to a particular task, but you still have to click on the task and then on view note to read it. Maybe they could increase the size of the note icon, and make it clickable, so you could more quickly access notes. I, for one, would love to see more customization options in general for the iPod/iPhone app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
gunsch

Thanks for replying. Love the iPhone app, and looking forward to future enhancements!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.