ForumsQuestionsCalendar

Calendar
alicia.altair

Posted: Nov 30, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I know this has been brought up before, likely by me, but my Pro subscription is once again coming up for renewal and I'm reviewing my overall satisfaction with this product and finding...

....I really really miss the large calendar.

I like being able to see a layout in a calendar of my week/month and I hate that to do that I have to use yet ANOTHER separate tool when I used to be able to see it right in my Toodledo.

When I first signed up for Toodledo one of the reasons I went with it was because it was one of the only products that integrated so many of my needs in one place. Now, I've switched to Android so I have no native app, and you've done away with my nice large calendar view. So, my one product has morphed into a need for three and this makes me a sad panda.

I realize a native android app is probably not going to happen but you already -had- the large calendar. Can you please bring it back? At least give me a definite yes/no on the subject so I can make a decision on my upcoming renewal rather than dangling along on the hope that someday if I think a lot of happy thoughts my calendar will come back.

Thanks
Sabina A.

Posted: Nov 30, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. Enhancing our calendar feature is on our to-do list for future updates. Also, implementing a native Android app is on our to-do list. However, we cannot comment on a time frame for implementation.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.