ForumsQuestionsApp filter question

App filter question
Joyce

Posted: Dec 03, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
So in the prior app I had whole groups of tasks set to repeat daily, I had a filter on it that hid future tasks and so, as I progressed through my day and checked off taks they would disappear from my list, which would get shorter until nothing was left.

Now I can't find that filter. Is it gone? Moved?

I would be happy if they were crossed out like they are on the web, but now the app just pulls up the next days occurrence and, since theirs no distinction it can get confusing and the app makes it look like I haven't done anything.

Disappointing.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 04, 2012
To filter out future tasks, tap where it says "Show" above the list and then tap "Future Tasks: Hidden"
Joyce

Thank you,

Thank you very much!
Joyce

Well...I found it, I set the filters and when I came back after doing something else for several hours the tasks for tomorrow had already repopulated the screen, now that should happen at midnight, right? So maybe, since that was after 7pm EST does that mean that it reset at midnight Greenich time? Is there a time zone setting?

Coming back to add that I went into my account settings on the web and my time is correct, so I have the proper time zone.

This message was edited Dec 04, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 05, 2012
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Joyce

Posted: Dec 06, 2012
Ticket created.

For any bored person following this thread, I have since learned that the tasks reappear when the app is idled for a little while, like the time it took me to run to the market and come back to my computer. It's not a time zone issue so much as a filter issue.

Also my weekly tasks, that shouldn't be visible unless they are due, were visible anyway.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.