ForumsQuestionsUsing SIRI to enter reminders

Using SIRI to enter reminders
erlach613

Posted: Dec 05, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I have read help info on settings for iphone and settings for toodledo, and feel like the twilight zone-- I can't find listed instructions on Settings for iphone or settings for siri/iphone reminders on toodledo. Please help

Yes you can.
First, tap "Settings" inside the app and select "Siri & Reminders". Then turn on importing from the Reminder's app.

Now, everything that is added to Reminders will be automatically added to Toodledo as well. To use Siri, simply activate Siri and say "Remind me to ...." and it will be added to Reminders and Toodledo.

If the tasks are not importing, please go into Apple's Settings app and tap "Privacy" and then "Reminders". Make sure that the switch is turned on for Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 05, 2012
Syncing with Siri is only available with iOS 6.0. It sounds like you may still be running iOS 5
timorr

Posted: Dec 06, 2012
Thanks "erlach613"....but in my "Settings" section inside the app there IS NO "Siri & Reminders" option!? How come you have that and I dont?

Im running IOS6 with Toodled vers 3.0 on the planet called "Earth".

What planet are you on? Please translate!! Lol

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 07, 2012
If "Siri & Reminders" is not listed inside the settings section, then your iOS device does not support Siri & Reminders syncing. Apple only enables this for iOS 6 on certain devices. Older devices cannot support it, according to Apple.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.