Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

ios hotlist no longer hides tasks with future start date

AuthorMessage
david.mcmillen

Posted: Dec 10, 2012
Score: 0

In the recent IOS updates, the hotlist functionality has changed. Previously tasks with a future start date were hidden until the start date was reached. Now, my hotlist looks exactly like my all tasks list. The show/hide future tasks filter does not seem to be working. I see this behavior consistently on ipod/ipad/iphone.

Google Chrome, iGoogle and ToodleDo web are still correctly hiding the future start date tasks.
Joyce

The whole hide future thing was jacked. I did a support ticket on it too and until the re-issue comes out my iphone and iPad are not working for toodledo for me. Go read the thread about the introduction of the update for more information.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator

An update for the previous version will be available as soon as Apple approves it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

You may need to go into Settings > Fields & Defaults and enable the "start date" field to get the "hide future tasks" filter to hide tasks based on start-date.
david.mcmillen

Jake, you hit the nail on the head. Thanks. And thanks to everyone else too.

This message was edited Dec 10, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014