ForumsQuestionsSolution to the layout redesign problem

Solution to the layout redesign problem
aether

Posted: Dec 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Very important proposal
Please provide two forks of Toodledo as separate apps available in the App Store.
This would address the huge need for the old layout which has been appraised by numerous medias as a perfect example of good usability and which also blend perfectly to the iphone usability. It is easy to understand how to interact with the app.
And also provide the new app layout as a separate app. So you can better differentiate the customer criticism and feedback coming from these two groups of "layout"people.
Why not provide a Toodledo Classic 3.0 app, and a Toodledo Advanced app?
Also I would like to hear from everyone, if this would be a good compromise.

This message was edited Dec 12, 2012.
Salgud

@aether
At this point, I think you're suggestion is akin to going back to the place where you got run over by a cement truck and standing in the middle of the road to see if it happens again.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Maintaining two apps would be very difficult. Every feature we made would need to be implemented twice, which would make us work at half speed, and I think everyone can agree that we are already working too slowly already.
Purveyor

mlb32704

Keep the old look and feel that you just brought back temporarily, and build whatever functionality you'd like behind it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.