ForumsQuestionsSort tabs

Sort tabs
Jim

Posted: Apr 29, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
In Tag View, I'd love to be able to sort the tabs at the top so that my key tags are on the left, and the rest are off to the right or off the page.

Another solution would be to make tabs draggable to resort manually.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 29, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
Tags are currently sorted by the ones that you use most frequently. Thanks for the suggestion about manually resorting. We'll add it to our to-do list.
say

Posted: Jun 26, 2009
Just let me check if this feature is ever implemented or not ? (or even alphbetical sorting should help me)

This message was edited Jun 26, 2009.
Vin Thomas

Posted: Jun 26, 2009
You can list alphabetically by clicking the word "Task" in the bar above your tasks.
say

Posted: Jun 27, 2009
Ah, sorry I should have been more clear on the topic. What I want to do is to sort tabs (tags) at the top (of Tags page) alphabetically, not tasks itself.
Vin Thomas

If you are sorting by folder you can sort those in the "folder" options when you click "folders" in the left hand sidebar.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The tag tabs across the top of the page are sorted by the number of tasks with each tag. It is currently not possible to sort them alphabetically, but thanks for the suggestion.
James

Posted: Aug 14, 2009
I'd love to have the option of sorting them alphabetically too. I'm using the Tags view most of the time. I have similarly named tags and move items in and out of them a lot, so the tabs move around a lot on me - makes things very confusing!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 14, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.