ForumsQuestionsRecently Completed Filter

Recently Completed Filter
jbrocketman

Posted: Jan 09, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to have tasks hidden that have been completed on days previous to the current day. On the iPad, I am not sure what the filter uses on "Completed Tasks, Show Recent", but I would like to set that so that it only shows tasks done today. I saw some discussion about this in the forum back in 2011, and it was on the to-do list. Is that done? Can I adjust the value for "recent". That would be very handy for me, and make the interface much better for my daily use.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 09, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
This is one of the limitations of the iPad/iPhone apps. They don't have Saved Searches, which will do exactly what you're asking for. Saved Searches are available only online, for now. You can slightly modify the "Hotlist" (in the Settings screen), but the other standard views are all fixed as you see them.

We have recently been promised that Saved Searches will be available in iOS sometime this year, and event many of us have been waiting for for some time. I'm personally planning a big "Saved Searches for TD are here!" party that day. ;)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.