ForumsQuestionsCollapsable Dividers for Web Client??

Collapsable Dividers for Web Client??
brian_19

Posted: Jan 16, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I love ToodleDo, and use it more than any app, and across my iPhone, iPad, and on the website. I was delighted when you introduce these 2 great new features this past year, which help me have visibility to certain things while keeping my focus on others (i.e. I have a context for Tonight, which I don't need to look at during the workday, so I collapse it during the day):

✔ List dividers can now be collapsed and expanded by tapping on them.
✔ List dividers show the number of tasks inside each section.

So, I've driven myself crazy trying to figure out how to replicate that functionality on the website. Am I correct that the website lacks this functionality? If so, PLEASE add it.

Thanks,
Brian
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 16, 2013
The website can collapse and expand the dividers. Just click on the title. When the dividers are collapsed, it will show a count of the number of items inside.
brian_19

Posted: Jan 17, 2013
Awesome! So simple, but I thought clicking on the context name took you to that context. Thanks!!
brian_19

One more thing... it would be terrific if the collapsable dividers didn't expand every time the page refreshes, since I have to refresh to get changes to take effect.

Would be even better if changes refreshed automatically (on web and iOS); this would save me MANY keystrokes daily.
Sabina A.

Hi Brian,

If you click on the open/close dividers icon in the dark blue menu, they will stay open/closed upon refreshing the page.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?search=dividers
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.