ForumsQuestionsPrinting all tasks on a page

Printing all tasks on a page
sangahm

Posted: Jan 22, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I have been following the previous discussions on fitting the task list on a printed page. Are there any updates to address this deficiency?

The problem is that when I print out my task list each week, the printout only covers about 3/4 of the width of the page. Thus the font size is small. The previous recommendation of either increasing the font size on screen or using the browser print dialog is cumbersome, as it needs to be changed before and after printing, so the screen view isn't distorted too.

I have been a premium user for quite a while, and this has been a problem for me from day one. I have waited patiently. Please consider fixing this problem, as I'm surprised you haven't gotten more upset feedback on it.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 22, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
One of the purposes of Toodledo is to replace paper, so we haven't put a lot of effort into making beautiful printouts of your to-do list. You can try using our printable booklet in the "Tools" section, which may work for you. Otherwise, you can try exporting a CSV file (from our Tools section also) and import this into Excel where you can customize it for printing however you want.

It sounds like removing some unused columns or shrinking some of your columns may allow it to fit on one page easier without shrinking so small that you can't read it. You may also try viewing your list in multi-line view to print, which may also make it better.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.