ForumsQuestionsHow do I make a task for every Tuesday and Friday?

How do I make a task for every Tuesday and Friday?
Thad & Cindy

Posted: Mar 19, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
My trash is picked up every Wednesday and Saturday. How do I set up a task (take out the trash) that repeats every Tuesday and Friday?

Also, how do I set it up so that I don't see that task until Tuesday or Friday afternoon? In other words, on Sunday, I don't want to see a task to take out the trash on Tuesday. I don't want to see that reminder until it's due. Can that be set up?

TIA,
Thad
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 20, 2009
Yeah, you need to make an optional task by putting a ? in front of the due-date. Then use the "advanced repeating" option and type in "Every Tue, Fri".
davek

Posted: Mar 23, 2009
Now that's handy. I've always been using the Start date to hide optional future tasks, but then I always had to manage them if I didn't get to them that day.

I gotta say, that I've been really happy with how well I've been able to use Toodledo in my day-to-day organization.
Greg

Posted: Mar 23, 2009
Or... if you have the iPhone version you can create the task there, and just select the days you need to have repeated - by simply checking each day - super simple. Then on the next synch with the web version of Toodledo it will be set and ready for you.

I love this - getting control of my life back (half way through David Allen's GTD book now), thanks Toodledo!
Thad & Cindy

Posted: Mar 24, 2009
Ah, "Every Tue, Fri" I tried several combos, but never that exact one. Thx. And I've got the ones I want hidden until they're due hiding properly. Thanks again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.