ForumsQuestionsOVERWHELMED

OVERWHELMED
kashif.khan3

Posted: Jan 27, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Wow! I am really overwhelmed and confused. is their a video i can watch somewhere? I already saw some on youtube.

I am using this with the 2 do app
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 27, 2013
We have two videos, which is sounds like you saw already. The 2Do app is made by another company, so you might need to ask them for assistance with their app. If you have a specific question about Toodledo, please ask and we'll try to answer.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 28, 2013
Posted by kashif.khan3:
Wow! I am really overwhelmed and confused. is their a video i can watch somewhere? I already saw some on youtube.

I am using this with the 2 do app

TD can certainly be overwhelming at first. Watching the videos is a good start. From there, I recommend you start with only the standard fields - don't add more complexity at first. Figure out how you want to set the various Settings. This alone takes a while as there are quite a few and some are not intuitively obvious. Remember, you can always change your mind about those at any time.

Work with the basic fields for a while, trying different views and filters. Get comfortable with those. Get to where you have a rudimentary system, and have at least looked at the various formats and views and know how to get TD to where you can easily see what you need. It helps a lot to follow these forums on a regular basis, at least for a while. You can also seek answers when you have questions by searching here. You can start adding fields when you're comfortable with what's already there, as needed.

Then start looking at Saved Searches. If there are views you've discovered you would like that the basic set up doesn't have, create your own in Saved Searches. After a while, you may find that, like many of us, you "live" in Saved Searches. They are the home of most sophisticated users.

Remember that you can always ask a question in these forums, and they are some of the friendliest forums you'll find. Usually, you'll receive an answer withing a few hours of asking, certainly within a day.

Best of luck!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.