ForumsQuestionsFacelift required

Facelift required
pkaripidis

Posted: Jan 31, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Having paid to become a pro user and now having used the iPad app and the website for about 3 months, I must say that I am disappointed with Toodledo.

The interface is so clunky it is not funny. The website looks like it is still built in DOS and the iOS app leaves a lot to be desired in terms of user friendliness.

I have also been frustrated by problems with the time zone; tags created on the iPad NOT appearing in the list of all tags on the iPad but DO appear on the poorly designed website; notes added to a repeating task are carried over to the newly created task when the task is checked as completed, but the notes disappear in the original task.

Don't the developers check for such simple things?

I hope that greatly needed updates to the website and the iOS apps are forthcoming. At the moment, sad to say, I am looking for an alternative.
ed_nelson

Posted: Feb 01, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
@ pkaripidis: Omnifocus is gorgeous. It made my head explode, and you could not print basic reports... but it is so cool. Very 3D. Very rich, carefully crafted icons. People "ooh and ahh" when they see you using it.

Maybe Omnifocus or OmniPlan is for you.

=======================

@ TOODLEDO ADMIN

I LOVE THE FACT THE TOODLEDO WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN DOS.

TOODLEDO PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS !!!!

No wasted screen space on 3D fluff. Don't do to Toodledo what Microsoft did to Excel.

DO NOT RUIN THE WEB VERSION BY MAKING IT PRETTY OR COOL.

Toodledo is not perfect. Because it is powerful there is a learning curve. But Toodledo is linear, intuitive. It is very functional. I love it ( the web version.)

I
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.