Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Sorting the Hotlist on iPhone

AuthorMessage
Michael

Posted: Mar 21, 2009
Score: 0

I am trying to order/sort my Hotlist on my iphone so it is identical to the order on toodledo web. I can almost get it to work but the starred items are grouped together (pretty much) on the web but scattered throughout in the iphone app.

I have tweaked the sort settings etc. but still can't get it. First, is it possible? If yes, can someone help me out?

Thanks,
Mike

PS This post helps a little but is not exactly on point. http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1562/-6979/iphone-sorting-different-than-website-sorting.html

This message was edited Mar 21, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 22, 2009

It would help to know how you are trying to sort the hotlist on the website. Since the website sorts up to 3 criteria, and the iPhone supports only 2, it might not be 100% possible.
Michael

Posted: Mar 23, 2009

I am sorting by: Priority, Priority and Priority on the web. And by priority on ipHONE. Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 24, 2009

I see. Since you are sorting by nothing except priority, it doesn't know how to sort the tasks that have the same priority. The website and the iPhone will display them in a different way. If you pick a second sort criteria, then it will be closer to being the same.
Michael

Posted: Mar 26, 2009

I have tried several other sort criteria as well (consistent on both iphone and web) but still can't get the order to follow one another. Thanks
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions