ForumsQuestionsWhy is my Meetings list appearing with all subtasks showing?

Why is my Meetings list appearing with all subtasks showing?
Salgud

Posted: Feb 04, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I've had a meetings list for a long time now. It's just a Saved Search for Tags containing Mtgs, Status not cancelled, Folder not in Templates, very simple. Each meeting is a project in TD parlance, consisting of a parent task and 15 or 20 subtasks. It has always opened with all subtasks collapsed, only parent tasks showing. But recently it has changed, with all subtasks showing now. In the past, the Filter settings didn't seem to effect it. Only if I deliberately set subtasks to hidden do I see only the parent tasks, and I virtually never use this setting. I prefer it with just parent tasks to start, so I don't have to do so much scrolling to see the details of a particular meeting.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this has changed recently, and what I can do to make it default to just showing the parent tasks?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have not changed the behavior of subtasks recently. Interestingly, someone else has reported a bug reporting the exact opposite behavior. I plan on investigating this this week.
Salgud

Thanks, Jake!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The bug may be related to how your list is sorted. Can you please try sorting that list by Alphabetical, and then by Priority and tell us if there is any difference in the display of subtasks (aside from their order)?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.