ForumsQuestionsBeginner's guide: Help

Beginner's guide: Help
greenspan

Posted: Feb 19, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Hi All,

I am new to toodledo and based on the awesome reviews out there regarding the service, I have decided to join in on the wagon. Heh, that was the easy part.

The difficult part is, I would like to start with the best advice possible on how to use the service, and frankly I am a little bit overwhelmed with the amount of literature here in the forums (but it's awesome to know there's so much out here too :) )

But for now, if any of you could point me out to the must-read forum threads here, I believe that would be a great start for this noob.

If you are looking for me to be more specific, I am looking for a good android app, a desktop client, outlook integration, importing tasks from other services (any.do, astrid, rtm, regularly, list items in .txt files, I know I am all over the place) and general tips on managing a big list of about 200 items (I know some of you are laughing at the small number :) )

Many thanks guys, keep them coming!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 19, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I would start with our intro videos in our Help section. That will explain the basics. The rest can be gotten from reading the various options in our Tools section and our Help topics.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.