I know you're probably too busy to help individuals with their setup, but honestly, I could really use a hand. I've watched tutorials and read the information that's available but I'm just not wrapping my head around it all for some reason. If you can help that would be so great!
I'm a school psychologist. I would primarily like to use Toodledo for my revolving list of
* Upcoming reevaluations and initial evaluations for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders.
* I'd like to have a template of subtasks for each student I create a to-do for. (Tasks are the same with evaluation and reevaluations from student to student and I would like to checkoff each part of the evaluation for each individual student that I've completed - one subtask at a time).
* I'd also like an "Urgent" section for individual students or issues unrelated to evaluations or reevaluations that come up every day.
Can you please give me a vision of the best way to do this? I'd so so so appreciate it. Thank you.
You will need to experiment to find what works best for you. Here is one suggestion.
1) Create a task template for the student: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=84
2) For each new student, clone the template and rename the clone with the student's name
3) Use due-dates and alarms on each student to track the initial and reevaluations
4) Use the Star to mark tasks as urgent. You can then view these in the star section