ForumsQuestions20,000 Item Limit! HELP!

20,000 Item Limit! HELP!
TimberXX

Posted: Mar 04, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I have reached the 20,000 item task limit, I'm a busy guy.

This is killing me, no where in the documentation do I see a limit on the number of tasks.

I pay $40 per year for a pro plus account, which I am ok with, but this limit is really going to hurt me today.

Is there a way to extend the task limit?
Jason Bushell

LOL

Task 1: Breathe In
Task 2: Breathe Out

Tasks scheduled to repeat every 5 seconds.
TimberXX

I know it sounds crazy, but to reach 20,000 items is easy.

I manage about 30 different issues per day, work 5 days per week, and have been using the program for 3 years. It comes out to 20,000 issues.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Congratulations, you are the 5th person to reach the limit. The previous 4 accounts had accidentally reached the limit when an app that they sync with went crazy and added duplicate tasks. It sounds like you may be the first person to legitimately reach our limits.

The 20,000 limit is explained here: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=97

Toodledo was not designed to work with this much data per account. In fact, your browser would probably crash if you tried to load all 20,000 in one list. You will need to export your old completed tasks and then delete some of the oldest ones to make room for more.

I recommend exporting your completed tasks as a CSV file. You can open this in Excel and then always have access to your entire history of completed tasks even if they are not in Toodledo anymore.
TimberXX

Posted: Mar 06, 2013
Thanks for the info.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.