Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Notes

AuthorMessage
garroteman

Posted: May 01, 2008
Score: 0

This is the only feature that Toodledo is missing - NOTES.

I know there is a small field for those under task, but it is very limited and adds to clutering of the list.

I would love to see in Tooldedo such features like in http://www.backpackit.com/ or www.evernote.com

even very simple notes that you could organize and add photos/data/files would cut it. This is also needed for "reference" material mentioned in GTD book.

I hope you guys are thinking about becuse I am even willing to upgrd. my account even further to get this.

keep up the good work
G

This message was edited May 01, 2008.
bernd.salewski

I know that in order to upload any reference material to Toodledo you have to get the extended Pro Account. This is a quite new feature and maybe you have missed its announcement.
vegheadjones

I'm happy wit the task note features, but would love to add notes to folders (which for me are GTD projects) in a similar way that notes can be added to goals.
garroteman

Posted: May 05, 2008

Posted by vegheadjones:
I'm happy wit the task note features, but would love to add notes to folders (which for me are GTD projects) in a similar way that notes can be added to goals.

exacly. Hope to see this feat. soon :|
J-Mac

Posted: May 07, 2008

I use Toodledo for my task list, but I also use Backpack. And I would love to see 37 Signals allow me to use Toodledo within Backpack as the task list there.

That would be my ultimate productivity interface!!

Jim
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions