ForumsQuestionsConvert regular task to repeating task

Convert regular task to repeating task
michi_cine

Posted: Apr 04, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I noticed, I can't convert regular tasks to repeating tasks in the browser version of Toodledo. At least I can't find the feature, using the latest version of Safari on Mac (Mountain L).
This is a pity, I searched help and this forum of course - it puzzles me, since it's so simple and in my iPad Toodledo app, the function's there... In a browser version you'd expect rather more functions, instead of less, having a higher resolution + bigger screen available.

By the way, in the iPad app one would hardly find it there either - I use Appigo on my iPhone, and there it's more visible, interface is clearer. That's why it stroke me, it's missing in the browser version, not because I ever used it in the Toodledo app. But Appigo having the better GUI + clearer design, is another topic of course.

Is this function indeed currently missing in the browser version, or am I doing something wrong / looking the wrong places?
By the way I checked, whether the function is checked as visible in my account settings, of course...

Thx in advance for feedback :-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 04, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
You can definitely make repeating tasks on our website. Since you have enabled the repeat field, you just need to find the column that says "repeat" and click there to edit the value. If you are viewing your list in "Multi-line" mode then you will need to click the triangle near the checkbox to show all the fields, and find repeat inside.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.