ForumsQuestionsIs there a way to mark tasks that are underway

Is there a way to mark tasks that are underway
chas_1364824621

Posted: Apr 16, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I often want to mark high priority tasks that are underway. Say it is up to someone else to take the next step... I want to keep it on my list to monitor it, but isn't the focus of current things I should do next. I often have almost as many of these as things I should do next myself.

Here again is something I got used to using Outlook...it makes the type lighter for underway tasks.

I know....I'll learn...just tell me how to handle this idea.

thanks.
alexandremrj_2

This depends on who you are talking to.

I use the status field with Delegated and my context is the person name, or you can use a tag with "Underway".
chas_1364824621

Does that require an upgrade....to what level...I don't see that in the free version...

thanks
Salgud

You may have to go into Settings, Fields Used and turn on these features. They are included in the free version.
Sabina A.

Hello,

You can mark these tasks with a "delegated" status and then hide "deferred" tasks using the "show" filter. You can turn this filter on and off to view them at any time.
chas_1364824621

Posted: Apr 17, 2013
Ideally, I'd like them to show up separately within stuff I am working on.....but separately so that I can easily monitor them but focus on the stuff I need to work on now.....

Is there a way to get the status field to show up on task list
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Apr 18, 2013
Just go to Settings and then go to "Fields/Functions Used:", from there you can simply activate status.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.