ForumsQuestionsAndroid sync

Android sync
dlangford64

Posted: Apr 26, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Everything was working fine between my Android and PC until I had to wipe my Android. I use toodledo on my Android with Pocket Informant. Now I can't get the phone and the computer to sync. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions please?
Dave

I would contact Pocket Informant with any issues since you are using their program and it has the sync part built in.
dlangford64

Thanks Dave
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Your question is about a 3rd party tool that syncs with Toodledo. Please contact the company that makes that software for assistance.
martingchapman

Posted: May 01, 2013
If you have not resolved this (and you have not already tried this) you could check that you have set up the PI Toodledo Account on your Android Device.
Go to Settings, Accounts and if the PI Toodledo account is not there click the Add Account and enable it.

Also be aware you may need to download and install the PI Lost Accounts Fix app from the Google Play Store.

Martin.
wweekends.circus

Posted: Jun 04, 2013
Hi, sorry for my question. Do you plan make oficial app for Android? (not 3d tools)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 04, 2013
We do, and we have worked on it a bit, but we have gotten sidetracked on some other projects recently. It is one of our big to-do list items.
oletros

Posted: Jun 05, 2013
We do, and we have worked on it a bit, but we have gotten sidetracked on some other projects recently. It is one of our big to-do list items.

After more than two year saying the same, perhaps it will be better and more honest to say that you don't have plans to build an Android application.
oletros

Posted by wweekends.circus:
Hi, sorry for my question. Do you plan make oficial app for Android? (not 3d tools)

Don't count on it
wweekends.circus

thanks, i think it is really very importand to-do item! :)
When do you think users can get it?
wweekends.circus

oletros, it is really sad to hear it. I tried many application, and i liked toodledo. But i havn't iphone, i like my andriod device
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We do have plans to make an Android app, and we have made some progress. We recognize that an android solution is extremely important. It is a high priority for us. We just haven't had the resources to fully devote to this project yet.
Kenny Schiff

Posted: Jun 06, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I've been using the Ultimate To Do List on my various generations of Android and it works really well. It handles sync flawlessly and has good widgets... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.customsolutions.android.utl&hl=en
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.