ForumsQuestionsPosting Notes

Posting Notes
dave_1314107500

Posted: May 24, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I am using toodledo and I find it one of the most complete to-do list managers with the ability to set hot tasks, rank priority, put tasks on hold, etc.

However, I find it the worst at noting the process of a task. At work we use Flow and when I want to add something that was done to a task I simply type into the text bar the same way i would with What's App or texting. The program automatically time stamps the note. Then when i ever open the task it shows me the list of notes time stamped all the way down. Great, Exactly what i want to see when I open a task. If i noted I emailed so and so and am waiting for reply, i see the date and time i wrote that so i know how long it has been. Awesome

On toodle do I open a task in order to add a note i need to open the note editor write down everything with the risk of messing up previous text entered and then i need to write down the time and date i did that.

Toodledo would be so much better to use if it implemented the Flow method of making tasks notes.

Any plans on implementing this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 24, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.