ForumsQuestionsFeature request -to fix iOS and Website feature inconsistency...

Feature request -to fix iOS and Website feature inconsistency...
markjamesdavies

Posted: Jun 27, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Feature request to fix iOS and Website feature inconsistency when adding tasks
------------

Dear TD team

(this message is copied here from a raised ticket.)

In the view "Today", that is when filtering my tasks for Today in TD, the following inconsistency can be observed currently:

1. When adding a new task with iOS TD, the system automatically sets the new task's date to today's date. (I find this is a great feature as it saves a lot of time when adding lots of tasks to the days task list)

2. when adding a new task with the Website TD, the system DOES NOT automatically set the new task's date to today's date. (this is frustrating as I can then forget the task is on my list for Today, or waste time changing the TD Sorting to find my task so I can manually set the date.

Solution suggestion: enhance the Website TD so that the system automatically adds the current date to newly added tasks when the filter is Today. ALSO, the system should implement the same logic when the filter is set to Tomorrow (as currently in iOS).

PS as an ex- software developer, I would rate this as a trivial change that even a junior developer should be able to complete within half a day.

Hope this helps.
JamesD_3

Posted: Jun 27, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Did you bother going to Settings --> Tasks --> New Task Defaults?

This message was edited Jun 27, 2013.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.