Any word on the bookmarklet?
I have started using Chrome and it is quickly becoming my browser of choice. With a bookmarklet you would not need to rely on Firefox. I hope to see this added soon.
A bit of a hack around it, is just to do a mailto: as a bookmarklet. Its a little less flexible, but if you're like me adding links to read later to toodledo it works really well.
A slight modification of DougieSpam's original bookmarklet post, I removed the ability to send links (I don't use TD for "read later" type stuff) and moved the "d toodledo" to outside the prompt text so that its always appended to the message.
* this becomes a dedicated ToodleDo via twitter bookmarklet.
* you still have to go through the setup that DougieSpam details in his original post above
* I left the 'getselection()' code in although its never passed to twitter.
A twist on Vin Thomas's lil' hack, this will open the mobile site's "Add Task" in your firefox sidebar.
1. create a new bookmark
2. Name it whatever you want.
(Mine is "Add | toodledo | sideber")
3. For location enter this url:
4. Make sure you check the checkbox that is "load this bookmark in the sidebar"
Then, when it opens in your sidebar, drag the tab of the page whose url you want in the notes field to the notes field. The url will pop up there when you let go of the drag.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
Skip to Page: 1 2
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.