ForumsQuestionsOutline error

Outline error
dcherni

Posted: Jul 23, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I keep getting an error saying that Toodledo catch fetch outlines. Is it just me and the old browser I'm forced to use in my workplace, or is it a broader problem that is being looked into?

Thanks.

For what it's worth, I'm encountering the problem using IE 8.

This message was edited Jul 23, 2013.
Aaron S

Same here. And when I make a change Chrome prompts me if I want to leave the page or not like something isn't saved yet.
ChristianDiscer

Posted by dcherni:
I keep getting an error saying that Toodledo catch fetch outlines. Is it just me...

I've been getting the same message too. The message is; "Unable to fetch outlines from the website. Please try again later."

Thought I fixed it by removing a Chrome extension (toodledo highlighter) but the message is back.

Currently using "Chrome 28.0.1500.72 m" on "Windows XP SP3"
ChristianDiscer

The error "seems" to have gone away - anyone still experiencing the error?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is an intermittent error that a few people have been experiencing. We are trying to track down the source of this error and will have it fixed as soon as we can. One thing that may help is to refresh the page which will trigger it to sync everything.

It is ok to leave the page with unsaved changes as long as you come back to the page to sync those changes at some point. The outline section was designed to be robust and to work when the internet connection goes out, or if the server is unavailable. It will keep working and will sync up changes that you made while offline whenever it has a chance to connect again.
sprouty76

Posted: Jul 24, 2013
I've seen it quite a few times recently, as far as I can tell the outlines have looked right. If you want any help tracking it down then let me know (I'm relatively technically-minded :) )

For the record I'm on Firefox, so doesn't appear to be browser specific.
dcherni

Posted: Jul 24, 2013
I have to admit that since I reported it, performance has been much better. Just like when I take my car in with a problem... ;-)

I'm willing to help, too. So far, I haven't noticed a pattern. All the while, working with tasks has been completely fine.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.