ForumsQuestionsTag input dialog behavior...

Tag input dialog behavior...
kleerkoat

Posted: Jul 27, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Don't know if anyone else get annoyed by this.

When you click to enter a tag it is very hard to enter text, select a previous tag and delete it because the box closes when the mouse leaves the popup.

I don't know about you but moving from the mouse to the keyboard for text entry almost always cause me to bump my mouse then the window closes.

Might be a better option to require a click outside of the box to close the window like that notes field.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 29, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We will look into making the tag box less touchy to having the mouse move outside of it. In the meantime, you might consider using the arrow keys and delete key to delete text instead of the mouse.
kleerkoat

that might work if I don't bump the mouse during hand transfer. ;-)

thanks for looking into it.
Jason Bushell

I also get this quite often when typing in dates into other fields, so it must affect other fields as well.
kleerkoat

Posted by Jason Bushell:
I also get this quite often when typing in dates into other fields, so it must affect other fields as well.

That might be true, I don't use dates. I know notes in tasks requires a click outside of the input box.
thepaj

Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Jason Bushell:

+1
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.