ForumsQuestionsToodledo imports which reminders?

Toodledo imports which reminders?
Tee7

Posted: Aug 01, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
With Siri does toodledo import the default folder (typically set to Reminders)? or does it import all reminders no matter which folder they are in?

I guess I shouldn't limit the question to Siri. If I create any reminders are they imported or is it through Siri only?

This message was edited Aug 01, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Toodledo will import any tasks inside Apple's Reminders app, regardless of if they were added via Siri or otherwise. The folder is currently ignored when importing from Reminders, but we are looking into support folders in a future update.
Tee7

Posted by Jake:
Toodledo will import any tasks inside Apple's Reminders app, regardless of if they were added via Siri or otherwise. The folder is currently ignored when importing from Reminders, but we are looking into support folders in a future update.

Having a specific folder would be great since I and probably others use reminders to funnel to other apps. For example my shopping list folder to my shopping list app. Thing put in my drafts folder go to my drafts app. Would like to have my Toodledo folder go to my Toodledo app. Only please dont require the folder to be called Toodledo. Siri has a very hard time with your app's name and can't get it right to save her digital life. I had to create a nickname to get her to send my tasks via email.
Tee7

Posted: Aug 02, 2013
In the mean time a workaround for anyone who does not want to use the Reminder import because other folders are dedicated to other apps...just have Siri send an email to a contact set up for toodledo email forwarding.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.