ForumsQuestionsSubtasks ARGHHH!

Subtasks ARGHHH!
tosha

Posted: May 05, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I am having the HARDEST time even seeing how to add subtasks. I have added to my list of things to view as well as switched from classic view so I don't know what I am doing wrong. Driving me nuts. I am also a pro user. Please help!
will.sargent

Go to account settings, and then click on the edit link next to the
"fields used". Then check subtasks.

Not very intuitive, I know.
tosha

I checked that already. I can move my tasks to subtasks but wanted to create subtasks for tasks that I already have. Do I have to make it a TASK first and then move it to be a subtask?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There are two ways to add a subtask.

1. Create a task and then drag it in.
2. If a task already has at least one subtask, you can click the "add a subtask" link to quickly create a new one.

We are also considering ways to make this easier in the future.
Yvonne

Posted: May 06, 2008
I haven't found a way to make a task a sub-task in the iPhone view. I use sub-tasks extensively, but it's hard to do my planning on the run because I always have to go back to my desktop to re-evaluate all my tasks into sub-tasks. If there was an add subtask button or make this task a subtask button it would be really great!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 06, 2008
Yes, the iPhone version of Toodledo has limited functionality due to the small screen size and limited input options. One of the things that cannot be done yet is manipulating subtasks. We are looking at ways to improve this in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.