Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

I can't see "Goals" in "View By" in upper left corner. How do I

AuthorMessage
tarahollander

Posted: Aug 21, 2013
Score: 0

I can't see "Goals" in "View By" in upper left corner.
1. How do I make Goals visible in that space?
2. How do I make/mark tasks as contributing toward a goal?

I've watched the toodledo tutorial that covers Goals, but it doesn't show or address if "Goals" is not visible, it just assumes that it automatically is. Thanks.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator

Hello,

It sounds like you have to activate the goals field. You can do this in your account settings under "fields/functions used". You will then be able to set goals for tasks.

Hope that helps!
tarahollander

Score: 1

Perfect - that did it, now I can see Goals and add tasks toward goals in the list. Thanks!
tarahollander

Posted: Aug 26, 2013

Is there a way to view which specific created "tasks" created the visual chain on the goals? I see some links, but it would be helpful to view what it was I did that created the chain link for the different goals. Is it possible to know this? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator

Posted by tarahollander:
Is there a way to view which specific created "tasks" created the visual chain on the goals? I see some links, but it would be helpful to view what it was I did that created the chain link for the different goals. Is it possible to know this? Thanks.

In the mean time, I suggest you create a saved search that says:

Checked off> Yes
Goal> is> (specific goal)

This will show you the tasks you've completed for a specific goal.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php

This message was edited Aug 26, 2013.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014