ForumsQuestionsNote content no longer available in iOS version

Note content no longer available in iOS version
Salgud

Posted: Aug 27, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I tried to look at a note just now, and instead of showing me the contents of the note, as it did earlier, now all I see is the folder list to select a folder for the note. Why can't I see my note anymore?

I went back one more time to try to see the note's contents, and clicked on Sort. Now I can see the note! Of course, now I can't see the details to select a folder anymore! I've looked for a button or something to switch between modes, and swiped, tapped, double tapped, but none of the usual ways is working. Does anyone know how to switch between seeing not contents and getting the Details screen to appear?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
When tapping on a note to view it, you should see a page that shows both the title, folder and note. If not, Im not sure what is happening. If you take a screenshot and make a support ticket, I can help more.
Salgud

Posted by Jake:
When tapping on a note to view it, you should see a page that shows both the title, folder and note. If not, Im not sure what is happening. If you take a screenshot and make a support ticket, I can help more.

I do see that, most of the time. For a brief moment, I saw a list of folders to select from rather than the note content, and could't see the content. Now it's the other way around, I can see the content by tapping on the note, but can't get to a folder selection box. How would I do that?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.