ForumsQuestionsRecent Upgrade on iPhone?

Recent Upgrade on iPhone?
allan_1310296117

Posted: Aug 30, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I upgraded TD on my iPhone last night, and now cannot add a task using it. Strange.
shelbyp

Score: 1 Reference
Check the NEWS Forum, there is a workaround and it works for me on 4s.

JAKE: thanks for this key feature! In fact, I had stopped using the searches, since these were not available on IOS, I am very, very happy to see this functionality, which really is a huge step for the scalability of the app to handle hundreds/ thousands of tasks... which is essential for task management is small projects.

GREAT WORK!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I am sorry that the app is not behaving properly for some people. We have not yet been able to reproduce the problem, but we know how to fix it.

1) Sync the app with Toodledo.com and confirm that all of your data is on our website. If you don't yet have a Toodledo.com account, you can get one for free on our website.
2) Delete the app from your iOS device.
3) Re-download Toodledo from the App Store (Apple will not charge you again).
4) Enter your Toodledo.com account info to sync your data back into the app.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are working very hard to figure out what is going wrong here. If you need further assistance, please create a support ticket.
1973westgray

OK, your steps 1-4 did work and app is now working properly.
Martinalanklein

Jake

I'm having the same problem on both my Iphone and Ipad this morning. Is there a way to save/backup my tasks on my ipad before deleting the app I also can't get it to sync to my toodledo.com account?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Martinalanklein

Jake

When it rains it pours. I tried creating a support ticket and when I click create ticket nothing happens. Tried it with both Chrome 29.0.1547.62m and IE8

Martin Klein
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.