ForumsQuestionsCategory Drop Downs

Category Drop Downs
fiercej

Posted: Aug 31, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
When you create a task that you are going to share with a client it appears that they have the ability to see other items that were set up in a category.

Foe example, if I set up a task for myself to "clean the house" and I assign it to the goal of "maintaining my sanity" and include in the folder "personal stuff". Then I set up a task for my client to "create a system for maintaining tools in the tool room". I assign it to a folder "Client A" and assign it a goal of "Improve Shop Appearance".

When I collaborate with Client A and share only the tasks from the folder "Client A" it seems they have the ability to access a drop down menu within the goals column and see that there also exists a goal of "Maintaining my sanity". Is there a way to manage the tasks shared with the client so they do not have access to other items that were set up in the categories?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 31, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
You can make folders, contexts and goals private which will prevent your collaborators from seeing them. You can do this from the "organize" menu at the top of the page.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.