ForumsQuestionsCan't add tasks on two iOS devices

Can't add tasks on two iOS devices
kenckar

Posted: Sep 02, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I have no idea what is wrong, but suddenly I can't add tasks on two iOS devices. I flew from Oakland to Houston, and while in the air found I could not create new tasks. Any ideas?
daniel.burrell

Posted: Sep 02, 2013
Same issue, if I try to add a new entry either via add task or via the quick add feature on my iPhone 4S iOs 6.1.3 (latest at the time of writing) it just doesn't add it, silently, no error. I recently ran out of space on my iPhone, have freed up 19gb but having restarted the device, that doesn't seem to have solved the problem.

This message was edited Sep 02, 2013.
jasonteckam

Posted: Sep 03, 2013
same issue here too. iphone 5 and 2nd gen ipad, cannot add tasks
kenckar

It seems as though it adds for a fraction of a second, then disappears

Even when I try to edit details... The window just goes away

daniel.burrell

Additionally: when I logged into the toodledo site, I found that most of the things I had added on my iphone were no longer synced with the website. So I hit the force sync (iPhone to site) which made the entries appear on the site and then made all te entries on my iPhone look as if try had been "added today". Thought I'd mention this in case is some weird sync issue. (Add item on phone, sync to site, site doesn't have it, delete from phone or similar).
LT

Me too. Can't edit details and the task just disappears. iPhone 5 with iOS 6.1.4.

This message was edited Sep 03, 2013.
jeff

same thing here
Jake

Toodledo Founder
kenckar

It also did not sync down to my iDevice. I added someting on the web version andd it did not come to my iPad.

I deleted the app from my iPad, then reloaded ot from the appStore. That seems to have fixed it per Jame's note above. Be aware though that you will lose your settings if you do that. I will wait for the upgrade on my iPhone which apparently has been submitted.

Regards,
Tony
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.