ForumsQuestionsLists - Pretty Please Request

Lists - Pretty Please Request
Yonten.

Posted: Sep 23, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I'm soooo into Lists now that I believe my world now may grind to halt without them ;-D

But, pretty please with sprinkles on top: Any chance I can move from the last column of entry creation to the '+' (to add the entry to the list) by pressing TAB? Or anything on the keyboard for that matter.

I can navigate just fine on the keyboard to create a List entry / fill columns (even found to close Long Text dialogue = TAB+ENTER), but come to add the new entry to the list .... I've then gotta reach for the mouse (= Royal Pain).

Huge thanks for all the glorious work.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2013
Tab should work to go to the + button. You can also just press return in any of the text fields to add the new row without going to the + button. If you can't tab to the + button, it may be a setting with your browser. Can you please tell us which browser you are using and if it is Mac or PC?
Yonten.

Posted: Sep 24, 2013
Hi Jake,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm on Chrome using Win7.

Looks like the problem is moving from a Long Text column dialogue to the '+' to add that row.

Can't find how to navigate with keyboard from the Long Text column of a new entry to the '+' in order to enter the entry in the list.

Of course, ENTER also wouldn't work to add a new row since it applies the ENTER to the Long Text dialogue.

Any ideas? Many thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 24, 2013
I see now. Yes, tabbing from a long text column appears to not work correctly. We will fix.
Yonten.

Posted: Sep 25, 2013
Posted by Jake:
I see now. Yes, tabbing from a long text column appears to not work correctly. We will fix.

Many thanks, Jake.

As always, a spot-on service.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.